Name:
Location: melbourne, vic

Saturday, February 12, 2005

CNY

at alvin's house , from the right : my sis , my younger bro, alvin , andy and me . Posted by Hello


OOooppps, OOooppps, after some complains from my dedicated blog readers (thanks first of all) ,i realized that i was under a serious deadline for not being active in posting my blog anymore...sincere apologies ,people.. (with casting the innocent eyes with a little bit of tears)

all of you all must be wondering why the CNY post first instead of something about my reunion party..well , the pics are not yet sent to me yet, may take a while like maybe after this week...(eng keat !! send me the pictures quickly larrrr)

okok CNY , definitely worse than last year , i am not sure but still wondering : is it because of our maturity when we getting older , we just can't enjoy as much as the previous years?
TV shows , darn it, they keep repeating the same CNY hong kee show, damn depressing really ( plus i am going back very soon ). ok let's start one the day 30th , reunion dinner : (shocked) what!!?? i have to go back to padang besar to have the dinner with my father's side relative...maybe readers will thing what's wrong with that?? reality is , i ain't that fond with them , just meet them once a year and totally out of topic to chat with them....just imagine i sat with my sis inside the TV room ourselves and watched the freaking CNY show , GOD!!

first day of CNY : a nice start initially , went to old folks home and distributed the and pau and biscuits, i was sad really to see the old people without sons and daughthers to be visited, what kind of society is this ??? in-feliad arsehole .Next , my my , i went to caving on the FIRST DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR !!! it is called the dark cave (gua kelam) and you have to pass through the cave to reach big garden which is behind the hill...

nothing much one the second and third day , visited alvin and that's all!!!
the rest is just to wait for the day of my departure to melbourne , one more week man~~~....somebody pls comfort me!!! hello~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home