Name:
Location: melbourne, vic

Monday, May 07, 2007

the ugly bud finally blooms !

we were always been bombarded with question : what do you want to be when you are an adult later ?

Like one of the stupid and naïve kiddos out there, I always dream of coming out from my chauffeured vintage crib, and walk into one of those classic well reputated company. Greeted by concierge and personal secretary …..

(Scratching CD sound effect)

Did I tell you guys I am utter narcissist / utopian?

Back to reality, obviously it takes years to climb, to bribe, to flatter, to work OT to reach that stage. OR probably forever..

Growing up under strict supervision, education always come first in my family, (I believe most of the family nowadays). Everyday just repeat the same routine, study hard and tuition hard. As you guys can imagine, tones of stresses burdened on our shoulders ++ puberty blued , I ( and some of you guys ) was in the worst state of my life , totally unfit , puffy eyes , blemishes , oily and unnourished face, flaky skin and …. ok, I have to stop keep going on the list, I feel like barfing here..

Just go and ask my friends out there, how DID I look when I first came to OZ?

Stepping into the uni Phase, I gradually came to realize how important a person appearance can be. Especially a person face, it is a tool to cast a good impression to the public when you make a step into the judgmental society today.

From that day onwards, my daily skin regime changed. I mean dramatically. (please refer to my friend again)

From a conservative minded nerd who says no no to plastic surgery, I was evolutionized ++ revolutionized becoming probably one of the leading plastic surgery crazed celebrity after Farah Fawcett , Cher and Sharon Osborne.

I can still remember that day when I was still indecisive and lingered in front of the Skin clinic. My PA just pushed me in and my life changed since. (well I deserve it~~)

Enough talk about the past. We shall talk about now, or probably even future, when I am the new face for the Chanel cosmetic line. ( ok, another CD scratching voice )

And of course, after few years walking to lectures finally give me an answer to the question I was asked back when I was a kid.

I want to create beauty products.

You guys should know I wasn’t the one who wanted to study chemical engineering initially, but then I guess I am destined with it, since now I have found my own dream job and they are related!!!!

So, okay after this entry, everything is going to be my skin regime ++ my journey of paving the road to have the most perfect skin in the world ( I ain’t kiddin’ !!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home