Name:
Location: melbourne, vic

Saturday, June 04, 2005

untitiled recent post

Ok , now here comes my lengthy post after realizing I haven’t put much effort on it . well , exam is coming , everybody been devotedly/routinely “hibernating” inside the library , packets of munchies/snacks on the desk , thick spectacles staring at the book , calculator constantly pressed and last but not least , hand scratching the head..

Of course , I am one of them , the worse thing is due to my hellish job ,I have less study time compare to them (fuck) , still remember the pretty boy got the job now? (kekekeek)
SWOC VAC starts today and the uni basically is totally deserted , no more outdoor sun bathing and warm , nice siesta. Now , what we got are just books and ridiculous paranoia .
Exam ends at 16 , which is a good thing (kinda early).
Just talked to one of my friend back in penang , damn, he is leaving for UK this coming September!!! And more shocking is – he is going to Redang island tomorrow and I have to study like mad here!!!

Oh oh people , did I tell you all that I got a piercing on my nostril? Well thanks to Bollywood and “bride and prejudice” , not only the piercing but also my room now is fragrant by jasmine scent….
I am pretty sure that my momma will faint when she knows her son has gotten his perky nose pierced , but whatever , I just told my granny and sis 2 days ago and they were being soo supportive about it , thanks again. Well will post the pic after I change the small teeny tiny little willy stud , darn irritated when nobody can sees it (well you guys know that I am anl attention seeking whore hehehe)

Su’s bday was fun to be honest , nice dinner inside posh restaurant at docklands was something that Melbournians should not ask for more…
We had Indian cuisine , and a “generous” amount of white chocolate black forrest which turned out my portion tasted a bit fishy (damn~~~~~) , but overall it tastes good , a good combo with Kulfi (awww , orgasmic) ordered by our birthday boy.

We ordered mango lassi (yoghurt drink) , 2 kulcha naan bread , basmati rice , papadums, traditional tandoori chicken , one lamb curry , seafood curry and one ladies’ fingers curry ( name forgotten), the portion didn’t seems satisfying, but it bloated like 7 months pregnant aunty after the meal….god~~

Wanna see the pics?
Scroll down your cursor!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home