Name:
Location: melbourne, vic

Sunday, May 08, 2005

plan plan & plan

“Sem break cumming to me now” (literally) wee~~~
time to get wild (definitely got to be wilder than before , intensify my purplish hair , get a Bronx complexion , new shoes, new outfit and new job!!)

gossiper 1 : hey girlfriend (wobble the head), do ya know the hottie / meanie / pretty boy boy Kenny chang kean isaea just got “a” job at IGA (independent grocery Australia)?

Yeap ~~~ me!!!( polished manicured finger pointing at myself ), I got “the” job now , oh gawd , people ~~dun dun ever apply a job at this mini-mart I tell ya , it takes ages for them to contact you back. (took me about 1 month to get the fucking job) hello , what took you so long to contact me back huh? Is there anyone better than me??!! (pout)

Just a brief intro : a small , normal and forgettable milk bar managed by bunch of “nguyens” (damn , I am racist!!!) , some of them are fine but some of them are just~~~ fucked up . Just call this guy , dev , scrawny , weird and sarcastic 4-eyed local hobbit who always leave bulky boxes and tedious chores to new pretty recruits like me.
Just like today , due to my imperfect height ( god , please let me get 3 more cm taller!!) , I couldn’t reach the top of the shelf and arrange the goods , thus I asked that matha fucking mofo where is the small basket for me to stand on it in order to reach the shelf . Reluctantly , what I got from him is : are sure you can reach there? Oh c’mon~~

Okok , rectification please!!! What is the word “c’mon” here? Is that means he didn’t believe that I can’t reach there and ask me to try harder? Ok listen , you dumb nguyen , stop making assumptions , go and get something better to do instead of wandering around the mart “to look for used condoms from the customer to smell !!” (ok , I dun really know what am I talking about at the last part , I am pissed, pardon me)

Next , the owner’s wife who is smart (because she is the one who employed me) and multi-linguistic . Her name – Rhonda , (her attitude sometimes kinda reminds me of my momma) , fast is her priority , and apple pie order comes second.
Initially, she talked to me in English, ok what the hell~~ , after few hours the first day I worked, she suddenly asked me , hey Kenny, do you know how to speak Cantonese?
Immediately a yes from me…
From that second onward , the fierce from her face was totally gone and til now, we just use canto all the time…

Pre holiday plan , as if last year , mid year break , mid year retail therapy. Due to the unforgivable fact that I experienced few outfits clashes with “not so cool” Melbournians, (god!!! Damn embarrassing I tell you !!) this year the shopping G-spot --- Sdyney!!! Oh yeah~~~
Planned by Adi , endorsed by me~~( haha joking) , sadly this year’s trip can’t joined by the photosluts , especially Su, who went vacay with us last year got to go back as soon as his final paper.(sigh)
And of course, holiday always come with new image , this year :
Gonna get a Bronx color complexion which is sooo cool to conceal my pimples’ scar (very modelish as well)
New hair color , people dun let my mom knows that I dyed my hair!! In fact going to change it into a more striking color (metallic purple~~ yay!!) new hairstyle + new color = edgy (my new equation)

Gonna get some new funky polo T as well , listen people, there’s a cool shop at melb central!!-BUZZ , the sneakers there , my gawd , only 20 bucks!!! And some cool , long cheap scarves as well!!
And last but not least new beanie for sdyney!!

P/s : to Alvin , if you need anything , tell me, will but for you, but of course not free ler~~~ hehehe , still in financial crisis leh

2 Comments:

Blogger Alvin Ooi said...

Wei,remember always be on the lookout for a nice knit jacket. Well, u know my taste..nothing showy, just clean and nice.Preferably dark color. Tell me how you find it first before you buy, ok?

9:27 PM  
Blogger Kean Isaea said...

yeap yeap will do

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home