Name:
Location: melbourne, vic

Friday, April 15, 2005

mean boy

First of all reader dearies (esp. for those who is darn close to me), I have no Idea why in the heaven I post this for… today, finally I started to wonder, why I dun really give a damn (instead feel proud) when somebody give call me a bitch ? ~~ hmmm weird right?
Well to be honest, I am really a bitch, sometimes hehe.

examples :

1) Let’s say when a bunch of Malaysians with intense Malaysian’s aura pass by, oh oh~ definitely will just talk about it for hours non-stop :
“ ewwwkk!!! Malaysians!! Seeing them reminds me of blah blah blah …and he/she is so freaking ….. , I couldn’t wait to go and slap the hell out of them…”.

2)“ gees, did you see what I saw?? That geezer from …who used to be the same tutorial with… and he/she always think she/he dresses so nicely but actually it is just a piece of unwanted table cloth”

3)“ hey, … can you smell something? What the~~~ is that guy I think , what a BO (body odour), damn!!! Worse than a three days unwashed virgina!!! , god, I think I am fainting right now~~”

LOOK AT THOSE EXAMPLE PEOPLE!!! How filthy my glossily applied mouth is , I tried to feel bad for what I have said (hello, karma pays!!), bad habit conquers unfortunately , I couldn’t help but just keep continue until today (sigh), what a value of monstrosity ~~
And of course, exteriorly/to strangers, I am a well taught , bona fide Samaritan , who is shy (sometimes), kind, cherish and sanely behaved ; deep into my core/with close pals I am a guy with insane temper and an unusual skanky,crude persona …( mean devilish Kenny : stop angelic Kenny!! If you keep going on, I will cry now~~).

Good friends like my fella photo sluts been “maternally” advised me to ditch the sinful attitude, but sometimes I couldn’t help but have to repel back : “isn’t that the personality that makes me unique and funny to talk to? Don’t you miss the bitchy Kenny when I become clean and angelic?”
Just imagine the Mr. Nice guy Kenny chang kean seng who will greet y’all everyday with a nice unvulgaric opening : hi, how are you today?, how’s your week been treating you? , well , he/she is not that bad as you said, they are fine , well , that’s very nice of you, I appreciate it a lot, thank you very much with a lot of “HEHE”…
OH MY GOD ~~ did you ever heard Kenny said thank you before!!???? (honey, I will only say thank you when the end of the day is in 2 days time)

my sickening temper , like most of my pals know that I am a seasonal typhoon (literally), sometimes I can be kind , but can turn into a jerky arsehole without a reason in a nick of time …and personally hate when plan changes , like I will be damn pissed (mouth pout )when all the things planned are postponed or cancelled ( maybe I hate to take time to “readapt” to the new plan I suppose~~)definitely will bitch and curse around for the whole day , but I didn’t really say it out what’s the reason I do that, …yeah very bossy I know
To be honest that sometimes I like to play the devils advocate , like to cross path with the normal routine, talk to the loudest and do something which catch people attention for the sake of getting the popularity ( useless actally)


I used to think that am I one of the meanest guy in melb uni? Friends said no, but I do wish I am , just imagine that :

- I bitch in the campus all they long ….talking about all the thick spectacled nerdy people who passed by carrying thick books. Want to find those people I said? Refer to your Melb uni student diary map (building 181), technically, all of them will be there fighting each other to borrow books . But to Surein, you are the exception, you are the best and coolest among of them, way to go yo (hehe)

-Complaining how sucky and yucky the food is as if I am the professional critics , by the way, message people , for those who study in melb uni, don’t go to uni catch in union house, head chopping price (you know what I mean) , trans-fat concentrated food and fucked face by some of the sellers (damn I am bitching)

-Commenting people fashion sense as if I am a professional fashion detective ~~

-Trend setter ( esp shoes )

and one more thing…Ok, I think I have enough of “de-standardizing” myself now , time to go…booya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home