Name:
Location: melbourne, vic

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter ~~~

wah kenny!! what's with the stern but cool lookin' face???(click the pic and enlarge it, i was wearing spec!!!) Posted by Hello


adi and luke, looking nice Posted by Hello


Hey hey hey , happy Easter hons and people….receive any eggs? sure you’ all do right? But remember don’t eat it too often tho, think about the calories is enough to make you phobia to it for the rest of your life. But people still eat it , what a dumbo~~~~(hehehe)

mid semester and AYE CURUMBA!!! 10 days break , wow definitely have to conjure up something cool to ease ourselves from the first few hellish uni weeks. What should I do, what should I do? Oh Easter sale babe!! Time to shop till I drop (well not that exaggerated), damn just spotted a brand new Nike shoe (magenta and grey) and I swear I am gonna buy that no matter what it cost, thus have to save 5 bucks for everyday (dunno when will it takes to reach $200 sigh sigh)

oh talking about Easter ,I can still remember the night before the Good Friday , the was a huge clearance for all the perishable goods at Safeway (frankfurters , seafood flakes , kebabs , salads , fresh chickens etc). Of course the section was full of all the financially on the stake oversea students like me and Adi , squeezing each other and kept yelling at the sale assistant telling him we want this and we want that (damn, since when I start writing singlish???)

came out from Safeway , panting and nagging why the bitch kept ignoring us instead serving other patrons, then all of the sudden, I realized I was carrying two bagful of good stacked with tons of “discounted” stickers, how pathetic and cheap I was (sigh) , luckily I didn’t sense any despising eyesight cast at both of us tho (relieved)

few days later , quote from Lexi (sex and the city season 6) : I AM SO BORED THAT I COULD DIE!!!
Oh finally Miss Congeniality (armed and Fab.) is on the screen . what the hell , on that day, 4 photo sluts were all stunningly dressed up (I wore my precious Buddha beads!!) and off we went with high expectation ,and it turned not as good as the previous one (duh~~) but it was fine (like the drag queen part tho). For Sandra’s fans , well go and give it a try, might like it . and also strongly recommended for drags who has runnin’ out of idea what should (she/he)wears for the performance, make sure you wear the fur, it is really a turn on!! (hahaha)

2 Comments:

Blogger Alvin Ooi said...

OI, I cant use your chatterbox..why le?

OMG, is that a real knife?

9:58 PM  
Blogger Kean Isaea said...

yeap , that was a real knife

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home