Name:
Location: melbourne, vic

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

melb melb yikes a bee~~~~

At Adi's place, free dinner and free bed...paradise ke ke ke Posted by Hello




back to melb..with a fucking sore all over the body , especially my neck (thanks to evon tho , rubbing my back )
straight away towards my new ginger cottage after the airport , but have to stand in front of the house waiting for the landlord to bring the keys to me , just imagine standing there for 45 minutes like a freaking statue with a torned laguage bag beside him ( damn pity i know ) , but but i still faked the smiles when he arrived tho.

went inside the room , shake a doo (means wow~~~) , comfy but dusty, which needs days to clean it . no electricity , gas but just water, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO STAY IN THIS HOUSE HUH!!??
ok whatever, this cool cool cottage, has three rooms (the biggest, deinitely is mine) one living room, kitchen , toilet (duh~~) and a chic backyard (will be damn panoramic "if" with bushes of flowers)

trying to phone the electricity phone and gas company , nobody answered but just a retarded voice message saying : " SORRY, WE ARE OFF NOW, PLS CALL BACK DURING THE WORKING HOUR ", mathafucker~~

my first caller , adi , thank god he was at home , dunno what is he up to ( but who cares, i just need his help ) and i ended up staying at his place for 5 days , aprreciate heaps.
throughout the 5 days, been continue back and forth to my new home sweet home, cleaned as much as i could ( adi "help" too ) , vacummed here and there like a maid , put my stylish jackets into the mirrored wardrobe and set up a cool coutour for my caps , scarves and shoes..

oreintation week starts and the uni is just fulled of first year newbies, holding bags and bags of brochures with mouthful of words (with saliva) casting to the lecturers , asking the stupid repetitive questions (sometimes i really pity them). Time has arrived i know , for me especially to stop thinking about my new cool shoes and spending money on my drooling coutour (sigh , i hate that)..i should now packing my bag , flipping through my new textbooks and focus on my comming daily routine --- studying....

p/s : will blog soon (wink wink)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home