Name:
Location: melbourne, vic

Monday, April 11, 2005

night market


sucky fruit salad : adi is gald not havin' it, i fake my face no matter what, luke try to be nice and su's face has shown us the answer : suck!!! Posted by Hello


the expression after finishing the fruit salad Posted by Hello


after the culture night, just testing the camera and of course photo sluts won't miss the chance -- posing Posted by Hello

Last week, the extra Melbourne university oversea student society (MUOSS) suddenly organized an Asian dominated nite market. Huh!!?? Hello, can you imagine bunches of nerdy/ kiasu and fake Asians all of the sudden become soo down to earth , willingly to set up stalls and sells their unprofessional culinary skills? In fact, is not unprofessional , is inedible instead!!!!

Just one good advise to all my readers (wink): whenever you see Asians overseas student setting up stalls with a big SIGN: homemade blah blah blah , don’t don’t ever dare yourself to go near the stalls. I double dare you :
1)when you just get near them, the whole bunch of girls (if you are a guy) will just swarm over to you, offering cheap oily foods.
2)They won’t release you until you buy something from them
3)The foods suck!!! And they still pretend it is ambrosial..

Well I was the dumb one to be honest :D (hehe), I saw a big crowd gathered at the barbeque section and out of my curiosity, I went there and took a peep, ahhh, NORMAL~~~, do you expect me to buy few pieces of winglets covered with coal ?

Just the moment when I turned my head , two chicks (with bad bad intentions) appeared and started to promote their stupid fruit salad (just a plastic cup filled with couple pieces of mango and grapes, how retarded).
From that moment, I know I have to buy it no matter what, well I am no saint either (hehe), I dragged luke and su along with me and started to tell them how cool looking the fruit salads were (sorry guys).
The outcome kinda expected actually, Su complained and Luke (the nice guy) didn’t say anything but just……(well the answer was tattooed on his face…sorry again) me , I started cursing when I tasted the first piece eewwwkkkk, (1 buck for hearing how good am I cursing I guess.. )

Well of course , we did take photos there .

After that, we went around the market just for the sake of digesting the “fruity” salad, something weird and hilarious happened.
Whilst walking around , adi bumped his pals and they chatted a while, but we keep going until we stop at this dim lighted Malaysian stall.. hmmmm packets and packets of banana fritters were nicely displayed, but looked at the packet carefully , the packet actually were becoming translucent because of excessive oils (gross).
Since were standing there for so long ( stunned by the oily packet) , the sellers thought we were planning to buy some from them, before we managed to reject them, adi appeared suddenly and yelled : eeewwkkk , can you see how oily is it????

Errr…..okaaayy~~ adi , we can see it, but you dun have to shout it out and let the whole “world” know it~~
Gosh we were just stunned and adi just realized what he had said (well, according to adi, it was just a natural reflex / reaction , what the~~) , of course we ran away ASAP, laughing non-stoply, the sellers (poor thing - still in shocked what he had heard)…. aren’t we mean ??
Answer : yes we are~~~~ muahahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home