Name:
Location: melbourne, vic

Friday, April 29, 2005

Summary for what i've have lately

Oooo~~~looks like I‘ve procrastinated for too long , well , uni sucks as y’all know , heaps of ASSignments and projects got to be done in a snap of time ~~bugger the lecturers .

P/s : sorry for the point form , darn lazy recently

-Question : how’s life , kean?
Answer : Choked with extra tutorial sheets/revision , but life still good , manage to cope it well (i suppose , hehe).

-Had a great team (all girls , except me) to squeeze the brain together just to figure out how to do the fucking intro econ assignment questions. Holy Canoli!!! Still have 3 more to come. (middle finger to the assignments)

-Exam is coming soon~~ Oh gawd , can you believe it ? my homesickness still hasn’t gone yet!! Sometimes still confused that I was just arrived Melbourne 2 days ago.

-Received a call from mom , telling me my another cousin (shi yik) is coming to Melbourne soon , damn why all of the sudden the timing become so wrong ?

-Went to Su’s place and took my first and foremost self made portfolio , portfolio-less life is strictly intolerable in the realm of narcissism (my new favorite quote). Will post it if it turns out good , don’t put high expectation on it tho…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home