Name:
Location: melbourne, vic

Monday, July 18, 2005

time to get kiasu

been nearly a month didn't feed my blog at all , looks damn deserted and spider webbed.

piangz , result came out and i flunked my accounting (what the fuck , oh please dun judge me , i am bad with my accounting subject , still wondering why i took it in the first place , so suicidal~~~)

as the result , sdyney dream just gone and for the last 2 weeks of the holiday been just spending my time hibernating in the library , kiasuly studying just to comfort my self , (waaaa , damn hardcore)

got to choose a new commerce subject for next semester . Shag , should i just retain accounting or just enrol a new subjects? dilemma dilemma , man , what a stressful decision i got to face , everyday showered with naggings and advices from mom til 2 pimples popped up from my pretty face ...shoot

well end up , choosing finace for my commerce and reading the notes , phew , ok , at least i can understand compared to accounting (yay)
and by the way people , i decided to quit msn and internet , just for the sake to get a better marks ..
oppsie, time for simple life interns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home